Folks, we have got some awesome leaked foxconn images give us our first good look at the iPhone 5S, follow us!
Leaked images purported to come out of Foxconn are claimed to show Apple’s next iPhone, and it looks pretty much identical to the iPhone 5, although some have noted that there’s at least one small change: the iPhone 5S uses the iPhone 4S’s softer vibration component instead of the louder rotating one used in the iPhone 5.
iPhoneinCanada.ca speculates that these images are coming from the same factory that manufactures the shameless Android knock-off of the iPhone 5 called the Goophone, so there is a strong chance of forgery. Read more
Is This the iPhone 5S?
Learn more about the lower cost iPhone [Watch Video]
You May Also Like:
- Now Confident: Apple is Going to Launch Less-Expensive, Lightweight iPhone as Early as June
- Is Apple Working on Curved Glass Smart Watch?
- Why Apple Needs Its $137 Billion Cash Hoard
- Why Is Siri Still In Beta?
- How to Get a 14-megapixel iPhone – Watch Video
- Evad3rs Updated To Version 1.2 And Sn0wBreeze Updated to Version 2.9.9 [Download Now]
- Jailbreak Tweaks You Must Download After Jailbreaking Your iOS 6
Don’t forget to like and share [Tweet, Plus] this helpful, cool post with your friends, by hitting below.