The video after the break from NBC has aired some teaser clips, ahead of its Rock Center interview with Apple’s currently CEO Tim Cook.
Tim Cook on Remembering Steve Jobs, Using a Virtual Keyboard
Apple CEO Tim Cook on mastering the virtual keyboard:
Apple CEO Tim Cook tells Rock Center Anchor and Managing Editor Brian Williams that he uses his iPad most of the time and has ditched physical keyboards. Williams’ exclusive interview with Cook airs Thursday, Dec. 6 at 10pm/9c on NBC‘s Rock Center with Brian Williams.
Watch the video below…
Hay, we have a pretty cool video reviewing Apple’s most wanted, next product [iMac, plus..] including the iPhone 5S, [Watch over here]
My dear reader, don’t forget to like and share this helpful post with your friends and to make sure that you are one of our Facebook fans by hitting here, or followers on Twitter over here and Google Plus for more news.
You Might Also Like:
- Guide => The Only Way Available For iOS 6 Users To Get Untethered Jailbreak!
- Guide => Re-Restore Your iPhone 4S, iPad 3, iPad 2, iPod Touch From iOS 5.x To iOS 5.x Via Redsn0w
- News => How Apple Really Lost Its Lead In The Past
- News => Do You Know Which Tablet Has the Longest Battery Life? [INFOGRAPHIC]
- News => Watch the Full NBC Rock Center Interview With Apple CEO Tim Cook [Video]
- News => Tim Cook Explains: The Biggest Changes He Made To Apple After Steve Jobs
- Tips => How To Save Your iPhone, iPad & iPod Touch Battery Life Running iOS 6
- Accessory => Power On The Go, Charge Your Device Quickly