Hello iTechNow readers and Facebook users, Facebook is hosting a special event this month, on January 15. Today we’re going to show you a talk show that discusses what is forthcoming for Facebook and also what we can expect to hear during the special event!
The Future Of Facebook
As all of you know Facebook launched in February 2004, with a huge success, now we have Kara Tsuboi talking to CNET News Executive Editor Paul Sloan about what products, acquisitions, and challenges the world’s largest social-media company “Facebook” will face this year, 2013. Note that the video created in December, 2012.
Hit Below on the Video “Click to Play” to start the Video Show…
My dear reader, don’t forget to like and share this helpful post with your friends and to make sure that you are one of our Facebook fans by hitting here, or followers on Twitter over here and Google Plus for more news.
You Might Also Like:
- Apple’s iPhone and iPad Rollouts Developed [Infographic]
- Apple Working on a Less-Expensive iPhone
- Why The iPhone Is Suddenly Winning In The United States
- Watch This Awesome iPhone Video
- Sensus Case Adds Touch Sensors to Both Back and Sides of Your iPhone [Watch Videos]
- Apple’s iPad Kills PC World