According to a new report the we received this morning, Chenming Mold Industry becomes Apple’s MIM product supplier, follow us after the break for more information!
Chenming Mold Industry Becomes Apple’s MIM Product Supplier
The news comes from folks over at UDN, a well known Chines news website, rumored iPhone supply, says..
• Market rumors said that Apple has picked Taiwan-based Chenming Mold Industry as the second metal injection molding (MIM) product supplier. The first MIM product supplier is Hon Hai Precision Industry Co. Ltd.
• Chenming started shipments of such products in October.
• Rumors said Chenming also aims to provide similar products to Apple for the production of the iPad mini and iPad.
• Source: United Daily News is an online media source based in Taiwan that covers domestic and international news.
[ Source: UDN]
My dear reader, don’t forget to like and share this helpful post with your friends and to make sure that you are one of our Facebook fans by hitting here, or followers on Twitter over here and Google Plus for more news.
You Might Also Like:
- Another iPhone 5S Concept Features Dual Built-In Projectors
- The Strength of The Apple iPhone 5 [Watch Video]
- Jobs Family Yacht News
- Sneak Peek At Apple’s iPhone 5S! [Video]
- Biggest Rumors To Watch Out For In 2013 [iPhone 5S - Apple HDTV - Samsung Galaxy S 4 & More]
- Auxo – The Next-generation iOS App Switcher
- Why Apple Needs To Make An Expensive iPhone