Apple fans, This iOS concept makes you able to set reminders for responding to messages, which is available for download for your iPhone, Right Now!
Describing the original concept, Tucker writes, “We’ve all encountered a situation where we forget to respond to a text message from someone. Myself included. Here’s a potential solution (concept).”
In a conversation in Messages, hold down on a specific message to reveal the “Remind” option. Tapping it gives you the option to set a reminder for the following times:
- 1 minute
- 5 minutes
- 15 minutes
- 1 hour
- (and of course there’s a Cancel button at the bottom)
Once you’ve chosen a time, a notification bulletin is added into Notification Center which will re-alert you after the selected time.
Unfortunately, the tweak is not yet available via Cydia; however, there is an implementation by Jonathan Bailey that can installed via GitHub.
1) Open Safari on your device and enter this URL: https://github.com/Jon889/smsremind
2) Tap on the folder link called “build”
3) Tap on the file link “com.jbp.smsremind_0.0.1-1_iphoneos-arm.deb
4) Tap the link “View Raw”
5) Tap “Open in iFile”
6) Tap “Installer”
7) Tap “Done”
8) Respring your device
You Might Also Like:
- This Awesome Charging Cable For iOS Devices Fits In Your Wallet
- Judge Koh Cuts Apple’s $1.05 Billion Verdict Over Samsung By $440 Million
- Here Are Some Of The Best Jailbreak Tweaks To Try On iOS 6 [Cydia]
- Apple to Launch Polycarbonate 4.5-Inch iPhone in 2014?
- What Do We Do With Our Smartphones [Chart]
- Apple is Potentially Facing a Very Rough Two-Year Period [Analyst]
Don’t forget to like and share [Tweet, Plus] this helpful, cool post with your friends, by hitting below.