iOS 6 users, tired from iOS 6 maps, i think we can help you to improve your maps app to be more better and clear with adding more locations and streets, and all of that need just single hit in sittings, follow us after the jump to learn how!
Improve iOS 6 Maps With a Simple Hit To Get More Locations & Streets
Apple enthusiast, iOS 6 maps app works bad, and when Google decided to create iOS maps app, Apple didn’t approve it, or as sources inside Google company says, Apple will not approve the Google Maps App for iOS, so that we got a simple fix for you, simple hit in the App’s settings can make it more and more better, gain more locations and gain more streets…
- Open “Settings” and tap on “Maps”
- Under ‘Label Size’, Hit “Small”
- Now go back to the Maps app to immediately see the difference.
And here you are the difference, below…
My dear reader, don’t forget to like and share this helpful post with your friends and to make sure that you are one of our Facebook fans by hitting here, or followers on Twitter over here and Google Plus for more news.
You Might Also Like:
- Apple Should Welcome Nokia Maps App For iOS
- Google Wants To Own The iPhone And Apple Is Trying To Stop It [Learn How]
- Apple Will Change its next version of OS X Name To ‘Lynx’
- Apple Reportedly Preparing [Siri & Maps] For Mac In OS X 10.9
- U.S. President Barack Obama On Phone With Apple’s CEO Tim Cook
- About Apple’s iPhone 5S
- SHADOWGUN: DeadZone, Now Available In The App Store
- Watch More Than Three Hundred Indie Films With This App
- Awesome, Free App Organize Your Photos For iPhone, iPad & iPod Touch [App Store]
- The Best Alarm For Your iPhone Ever [App Store]