Hello Apple lovers, today in this tutorial we are going to show you the simplest way to Hack, or Skip your iPhone’s passcode. Follow us after the break and do as shown to unlock any iPhone, iPad or iPod touch!
How To Hack, Skip an iPhone’s Password
If you are one of those “father” or “mother” who are caring so much about everything with their sons, or want to see your girl’s iPhone to be sure of anything in your mind Mr lover, or forget your passcode and looking for any way to restore your missed password/passcode!
The following tutorial guide will show you how simply you can access the iDevice without any risks or harms, just follow the step-by-step guide as shown…
- The Temporary Method ( it will open the contacts app from which you can browse, edit, email any contact)
- Tap the “Emergency call” button on the lock screen
- Then, enter “####”.
- As soon as you enter”####” tap the dial button
- Immediately, press the lock button which is on top of the iPhone
- That’s it
But this way you will only be able to call, edit and email any contact. That’s why it is a temporary method only enables you to make urgent calls or get any contact numbers from the contact list.
The Permanent Method That Always Works
The Permanent solution to the problem is to Restore your iPhone. It will most certainly remove the passcode or password you have forgotten, However it will wipe out all data and everything you have on your iPhone or iPad unless you have it backed up in you Computer. So, if you have decided to go with this option the Just follow these steps:
- Sync it with your computer and iTunes and back up your iPhone. You will be able to backup your data even if your iPhone is stuck at Passcode.
- Put your iPhone into DFU mode.
- (To do this, reboot your iPhone by holding down the power and home buttons simultaneously for about 10 seconds. When you see the Apple logo, let go of the power button but continue holding down the home button. A message will come saying “Connect to iTunes.”
iTunes will detect your iPhone as in recovery mode and will ask you to restore it. Click the Restore button in iTunes and then wait.
Once Done restoring, Sync your iPhone with iTunes to get all your data back. [Via iTechBook]
My dear reader, don’t forget to like and share this helpful post with your friends and to make sure that you are one of our Facebook fans by hitting here, or followers on Twitter over here and Google Plus for more news.
You Might Also Like:
- iOS 6 Untethered Jailbreak Finished But Not Ready For Public Shot [Pod2g]
- Watch Apple’s iPhone Alternative And a Super Awesome Incredibly Thin Galaxy S4 [Amazing Video]
- More Videos!
- Can This Product Kill The iPhone?
- Now You Can Make Free Calls Via Facebook Messenger [Updated V 2.1]
- Apple Competitors Are Fighting [The World Best Smartphone]
- Latest Rumors About Apple’s iPhone 5S
- Awesome Naked Smartphone Application
- The Mac Is About To Get Invaded With Android Apps Thanks To Bluestacks