Apple enthusiast, iOS 7 brings a new feature which lets you control your iPhone or iPad with head movements, follow us after the break to read and watch for more details!
As most of you know, iOS 7 is the biggest change that happened to the iPhone since the iPhone, developers still working on the iOS 7 and more features will be seen soon.
An anonymous tipster has discovered this new feature in iOS 7 that makes you able to control your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch using your head movements, and here you are the video, right below to learn more details about this new feature…
You Might Also Like:
- iOS 7 to Let Developers Detect Blinking and Smiling in Photos
- Learn How to Create iTunes Playlists [Video] – Watch Now!
- iOS Hacker Claims He Can Get Signed Version Of Any Internal iOS Firmware [P0sixninja]
- Learn How To Read Your iPhone Status Bar Icons
- The First Photo Of The Apple iPhone 5S Display On An Assembly Line?
Don’t forget to Support Us ‘Click Below‘ like and share [Tweet, Plus] this helpful, cool post with your friends, by hitting below.