Well, seems strange or something new, but this is according to a new report from a ”reliable source”, the report after the break comes from inside Apple, and only talking about the name of OS X 10.9.
Apple Will Change its next version of OS X Name To ’Lynx’
The rumor sounds plausible. It would continue Apple’s trend of naming its OS after ferocious felines. Over the past few years, OS X has leaped from Leopard to Snow Leopard to Lion and then to Mountain Lion.
However, the intel is decidedly second-hand.
The information comes from a “reliable source” who claims to have talked to someone inside Apple. The person reportedly saw some internal papers that indicated Apple was finalizing the name of OS X 10.9. But the source couldn’t say when Apple would actually decide on the name or reveal it to the public.
My dear reader, don’t forget to like and share this helpful post with your friends and to make sure that you are one of our Facebook fans by hitting here, or followers on Twitter over here and Google Plus for more news.
You Might Also Like:
- Is Your Smartphone Can Make Calls?
- Apple Reportedly Preparing [Siri & Maps] For Mac In OS X 10.9
- One Million App Available In The App Store
- U.S. President Barack Obama On Phone With Apple’s CEO Tim Cook
- About Apple’s iPhone 5S
- 10 Charming Stories About Steve Jobs
- The Smartphone iPhone 5 Smart Cover Concept [Image]