According to a new report from Sankei Biz (Japan) ASUS replaced Apple as top tablet seller in japan in december 2012. follow us to see the report.
Apple Competitor Replaced Apple as Top Tablet Seller in Japan
The news comes from a Japanese source, Sankei Biz is a national newspaper based in Tokyo that covers business, economics and society. While its print edition contains international news from Bloomberg, all of SankeiBiz’s online content is original.
Market researcher BCN reported that ASUS took the top market share of tablet sales in Japan in December 2012. This marks the first time that Apple, Inc. failed to take the largest market share. ASUS’ share totaled 44.4% while Apple’s share reached 40.1%.
You Might Also Like
- Meet Apple’s iPhone Mini – Less Expensive iPhone Photos [Rumors]
- Iron Man to Challenge Apple Smartphones
- Full HD Galaxy S4 Could Steal Apple’s Thunder for the iPhone 5S
- IOS 7 could be like this “CONCEPT”?
- iPhone 6 => Is This The iPhone 6? [Images - Rumors]
- iOS 7 => iOS 7 Should Be With the Damn Filters in Photos.app [Concept]
- The Strange Math of Apple’s Alleged iPhone 5 Order Cuts Story
- Awesome Cracking Video – Cracking Open the Apple iPad Mini