Few hours ago we have posted an amazing concept and trailer video of the upcoming iPhone ‘iPhone 5S or iPhone 6′, and now we are going inside the device, the iOS 7, follow us after the jump and watch this amazing iOS 7 app switcher concept video!
Hit on the video below to play the show, ‘Click to Play’…
The benefits of such a system are seen in the switcher concept video, where the user is able to switch between the Mail, Haze and Flipboard apps, whilst watching them update live. There are more benefits then simply live updates however. For example, the combination of full app previews, the large icon and name presented underneath each app, make it much more obvious which app you’re switching to, and prepares you for what to expect when revisiting that app.
You Might Also Like:
- Will the iPhone 5S Be a Killer Smartphone?! Watch Awesome Video
- Learn How to Fix Endless Reboot Loop Problem on Jailbroken iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch Models
- New iOS 7 Lock Screen Concept [Watch Video]
- What Does The iOS 6.1.3 Update Mean For Jailbreakers!
- More iPhone, iPad, iPod Videos, YouTube Video s, CNET Video s